1. All products sold through the www.powerlocus.com website benefit from warranty terms, according to the law and the manufacturer’s commercial policies – 24 Months from the date of order.
2. Defective products are accepted at the service centre of the company. The service centre is located at the customer’s premises. Delivery is at the expense of PowerLocus.
3. The goods must be accompanied by the original warranty card and payment document.
4. Measures to fulfil the warranty may be the repair of the product, partial or a full replacement, and refund of the product if no other solution is possible.
5. In all the cases listed, the maximum period for the performance of the warranty is 30 days.
6. Once the product is in working order, the customer will be notified and may collect their goods from the service centre or have them sent by courier.
7. Shipment by courier of the finished item to the customer is at the expense of PowerLocus.
8. To activate your warranty, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, which must contain your order number, accompanied by the reason for requesting a warranty procedure.
RETURN OF GOODS
1. Pursuant to Article 52(1) and (2) of the Consumer Protection Act, the consumer has the right to notify PowerLocus in writing, by letter or email, giving his name, geographical address and, if available, telephone number and email address, that he is unequivocally withdrawing from the purchase without penalty and without giving a reason, within 14 (fourteen) days of the date of receipt of the product (Article 50 of the Consumer Protection Act) or, in the case of the provision of services, from the date of conclusion of the contract.
2. In the case of the return of products whose packaging is damaged or incomplete, shows signs of wear, scratches, bruises, electric shock, without accessories, without warranty, PowerLocus reserves the right to decide whether to accept the return.
3. According to the legal right when returning the product according to article 54, the refund will be within 14 days. The refund methods are as follows: Payments made by debit or credit card – by refund to the account from which the payment was made. Payments made by cash on delivery – by bank transfer to an account provided by the customer, if a legal entity, necessarily a company account. Payments under leasing schemes – after the termination of the consumer credit agreement and recalculation of the credit instalments – to the bank account from which the credit instalments were received or in any other way determined by the bank.